Non-degree study programmes are targeted for exchange students and students who want to take courses without seeking a degree certificate. Usually non-degree studies are intended for students who wish to complement their studies by completing a part of their degree abroad. Non-degree programmes may last up to one year, and completion does not entitle the student to a degree certificate.
Opportunities to carry out non-degree studies or take short courses in the field of forestry in the English language are listed on this page. In addition to non-degree study programmes, educational institutions may offer exchange students a variety of individual courses that are taught in English.
10 records found in EUROFOREST Portal
- Environmental Science and Forestry
• University of Eastern Finland, Finland
- Forestry Training - Teagasc
- GHG Management Institute
• Forest education [Finland]
- PuMe II projekti
• Forest growth simulator
- Säker Skog
- Teagasc - Forestry Development Department
- UNECE Timber Committee - Forest products marketing distance learning